Here is our Family Baker Campfire Tent, which is in most details the same as the Mini Baker Campfire Tent….but enlarged!
Haven’t read the basic info yet? Read it here.
The Family Baker Campfire Tent has been redesigned to allow the more companions to the camp. May it be your family to create a day camp in the forest or to simply go out into the wilds together, or your friends, or you like all your specilal gear so much…there is space enough for it all. Essentially it is very similar to the Mini Baker Campfire Tent, but with a larger bedroom compartment.
The elongated sleeping compartment allows you to sleep both lengthways and sideways, as the sleeping compartment is 6’7″ / 2m deep. You can have your heads to the fire enjoying last flickers at night, and if someone needs to go out in the night or stands up earlier…no need to stumble over the others still asleep.
It has sitting height of 4´11″ / 1,50m, meaning you cannot stand in it, but you should be able to sit comfortably, and walk around while being bent down slightly. Unusually tall people may need some extra height for comfort. (In that case- contact us, we got options for you, too.)
It is still – for a canvas tent – quite handy and can be easily carried shorter distances. We recommend it for canoeing, bushcrafting, and camping wherever the campground is accessible or almost accessible with your vehicle.
Family Baker Tent Specs
- Room to sleep 2 – 3 people inside and, when sitting around the fire, space to invite a few guests. If not too gusty and wet, people can sleep by the fireplace. Allows to sleep both ways in the sleeping compartment. (Side by side vs. all heads to the door.)
- Including a strong and sturdy canvas carry bag.
- Colours: khaki green, matt sand, off white
- Hand-made ash poles: the ridge pole in 2 connected sections for ease of packing, front poles adjustable in height to be able to lower one edge of the tarp in rainy weather.
- Sewn in loops on the inside for hanging lanterns, separate mosquito nettings etc.
- With a little practice it can be pitched in about 5-10 Minutes easily. You put the canvas flat onto the ground where you want to pitch it and place the back pegs. Then you connect the poles and put them in place, raise the ridge poles and tension the tent out to the front with the guy lines on the front poles.
- Can be carried short distances by one person.
4′11″ height x 7′ width x 6′7″ depth, plus another 4′9″ for the porch.
(1.50m height x 2.15m width x 2.00m depth, plus another 1.45m depth for the porch)
16 kg for the canvas part
10kg for the wooden poles
Canvas: approx. 60cm x 45cm x 30cm
Poles: approx. 155cm x 20cm x 10cm
Family Baker Campfire Tent including ash pole set – 822,00 € + VAT + postage.
Family Baker Campfire Tent canvas only without poles – 618,00€ + VAT + postage.
Optional extra: Additional Front Closing Panel, per piece – 66,00€ + VAT + postage.
Optional extra: Removable pvc groundsheet in sleeping compartment (instead of included standard, which is sewn in) – 130,00€ + VAT + postage.
The VAT amount and VAT rules (if we charge VAT or custom does) depends on the country you are ordering from and if you order as a private person or as business. If you order as a business, we will need your VAT ID in addition to your delivery and invoice address.
How to order
We work with a waiting list, as our capacity has lately been on its limit, and we want to be able to deliver within a short period once you placed your order and made the payment, which hasn`t always been possible in the past.
–please use the contact form and let us know you want to be put on the waiting list for a Baker Style Tent.
Once we are ready and have the capacity to make some more, we will contact those waiting on the list and give you the chance to place the order, make the payment and receive the tent within weeks after you made the payment.