Here is our Family Baker Campfire Tent, which is in most details the same as the Mini Baker Campfire Tent….but enlarged!
Haven’t read the basic info yet? Read it here.
The Family Baker Campfire Tent has been redesigned to allow the more companions to the camp. May it be your family to create a day camp in the forest or to simply go out into the wilds together, or your friends, or you like all your specilal gear so much…there is space enough for it all. Essentially it is very similar to the Mini Baker Campfire Tent, but with a larger bedroom compartment.
The elongated sleeping compartment allows you to sleep both lengthways and sideways, as the sleeping compartment is 6’7″ / 2m deep. You can have your heads to the fire enjoying last flickers at night, and if someone needs to go out in the night or stands up earlier…no need to stumble over the others still asleep.
It has sitting height of 4´11″ / 1,50m, meaning you cannot stand in it, but you should be able to sit comfortably, and walk around while being bent down slightly. Unusually tall people may need some extra height for comfort. (In that case- contact us, we got options for you, too.)
It is still – for a canvas tent – quite handy and can be easily carried shorter distances. We recommend it for canoeing, bushcrafting, and camping wherever the campground is accessible or almost accessible with your vehicle.
Family Baker Tent Specs
- Room to sleep 2 – 3 people inside and, when sitting around the fire, space to invite a few guests. If not too gusty and wet, people can sleep by the fireplace. Allows to sleep both ways in the sleeping compartment. (Side by side vs. all heads to the door.)
- Colours: khaki green, matt sand, off white
- Hand-made ash poles: the ridge pole in 2 connected sections for ease of packing, front poles adjustable in height to be able to lower one edge of the tarp in rainy weather.
- Sewn in loops on the inside for hanging lanterns, separate mosquito nettings etc.
- With a little practice it can be pitched in about 5-10 Minutes easily. You put the canvas flat onto the ground where you want to pitch it and place the back pegs. Then you connect the poles and put them in place, raise the ridge poles and tension the tent out to the front with the guy lines on the front poles.
- Can be carried short distances by one person.
4′11″ height x 7′ width x 6′7″ depth, plus another 4′9″ for the porch.
(1.50m height x 2.15m width x 2.00m depth, plus another 1.45m depth for the porch)
15 kg for the canvas part
9kg for the wooden poles
Canvas: approx. 60cm x 45cm x 30cm
Poles: approx. 155cm x 20cm x 10cm
Family Baker Campfire Tent including poles: 620 € + VAT + delivery (737,80€ incl. 19% VAT)
Family Baker Campfire Tent canvas only w/o poles: 480 € + VAT + delivery (571,20€ incl. 19% VAT)
Optional Front Panel each: 45€ + VAT + delivery (53,55€ incl. 19% VAT)
Optional Canvas Tent Bag: 30€ + VAT + delivery (35,70€ incl. 19% VAT)
Option to have the groundsheet in the sleeping compartment to be removable: 40€ + VAT + delivery (47,60€ incl. 19% VAT)
How to order
Please call us to order or use the button below.
If you prefer paying in a different currency than Euro – we also accept GBP/USD/NOK/JPY/CHF/SEK/CZK/CAD/AUD/NZD via bank transfer and GBP via Paypal. Just send us a message and request an invoive in your preferred currency.
Delivery costs and 19% VAT if applicable are added at checkout.
Customers (corporate and private) outside the EU will not be charged VAT, however, import taxes may apply by your country. If you are ordering for a company within the EU and outside of Germany, please contact us with your order request, as special VAT rules apply.
All our goods are made to order, and lead times vary depending on workload.
Please check with us in advance, should you require the tent by a certain date.