This the biggest and latest of our range of Baker Style Tents.
Haven’t read the basic info about all our Baker Tents yet? Read it here.
It has been designed to be the perfect space for outdoor cooking on campsites, as base camp for forest schools, bushcraft groups, any other group activity in nature and also as a large market stall.
With a footprint of 4m x 4m, giving it 16m2 sheltered ground space, it allows for a lot of creative use.
As our other tents, it can surely also be used for camping, giving room for at least 5-7 people comfortably to sleep and store their gear.
The sides panels of the porch are sewn on and can close the back compartment, both closing one half to the centre. In order to keep the sides on, while still closing the back off or to close the very front, you can make use of the offered optional front panel. One will allow you to close either the very front or the sleeping/storage compartment at a time, two of these panels will allow you to create two fully enclosed rooms.
Due to the weight of this tent, we would recommend to not try to put this tent up alone on your own, unless you are fit and strong well above average. Its possible and has been done before, but a second pair of hands will make things a lot more comfortable.
The poles of this tent are our usual hardwood ash, but, as the poles sit on the inside of the canvas, the connector system is special, means there are three welded stainless steel connectors, two right angles, and a t-connector.
Camp Kitchen Baker Tent Specs
- Room to sleep 7-8 people inside and, when sitting around the fire, space to invite a few guests. If not too gusty and wet, people can sleep by the fireplace.
- Wooden toggles for top and bottom closure
- Colours: khaki green or matt sand, off-white, other colours on request
- Standing height (6.5′ / 2m) in the porch area and entrance of the sleeping compartment
- Sewn in loops on the inside for hanging lanterns, separate mosquito nettings etc.
- Waterproof canvas storage bags for tent and poles included as a standard
- Hand-made ash poles: all poles in two connected sections for easy transport.
- With a little practice it can be pitched in about 10-15 Minutes easily. Due to its weight, we recommend pitching this tent at least with 2 people.
- Can be carried short distances by one strong person. The canvas bag is designed to allow two persons (4 hands) to carry it comfortably together.
- Optional separate closing panel for front or sleeping compartment available
Height: 6.5′ (2 m), sloping down to about 2′ (0.6m) at the back.
Width: 13′ (4 m).
Depth: Porch 6.5′ (2 m) plus sleeping compartment another 6.5′ (2 m)
Canvas: approx. 30 kg,
Poles: approx. 15 kg.
Canvas: approx. 80 cm x 60 cm x 40 cm,
Poles: approx. 130 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm
Camp Kitchen Baker Tent including ash pole set – 1728,00 € + VAT + postage.
Camp Kitchen Baker Tent canvas only without poles – 1188,00€ + VAT + postage.
Additional Front Closing Panel, per piece – 144,00€ + VAT + postage.
The VAT amount and VAT rules (if we charge VAT or custom does) depends on the country you are ordering from and if you order as a private person or as business. If you order as a business, we will need your VAT ID in addition to your delivery and invoice address.
How to order
We work with a waiting list, as our capacity has lately been on its limit, and we want to be able to deliver within a short period once you placed your order and made the payment, which hasn`t always been possible in the past.
–please use the contact form and let us know you want to be put on the waiting list for a Baker Style Tent.
Once we are ready and have the capacity to make some more, we will contact those waiting on the list and give you the chance to place the order, make the payment and receive the tent within weeks after you made the payment.