This the biggest of our range of Baker Style Tents. Having created the Mini Baker Campfire Tent, the Family Baker Tent, and the Land Rover Campfire Tent, we found, it would be the ideal shape to use for a camp kitchen, just, it would be better even bigger.
The idea behind this tent is to create a space for outdoor cooking for campsites, forest schools, bushcraft groups, any outdoor activity for groups really, a tent that allows one to have two open fires under its double porch area, and still has room for gas rings, even a table and loads of storage room.
This tent can stay up for long periods of time and cater for a season long of camping, or it could also turn into an amazing market stall, with ample room for a small business to present their wares to the public.
It can also be used as a camping tent, giving room for at least 5-7 people comfortably to sleep and store their gear.
Like always, this tent is made in polycotton canvas with 12 oz flame, water, rot, and flame proofed as the standard. Colours available are khaki green or matt sand. For other colours, please ask, a lot of times we can offer, depending on availability, a variety of colours. Prices may vary.
The poles of this tent are our usual hardwood ash, but, as the poles sit on the inside of the canvas, the connector system is new, means there are now three welded stainless steel connectors, two right angles, and a t-connector. Also, for the first time, we are marking each connection with symbols, so you would find easily which pole connects to which.
As the other Baker Tents made by us, there is no midge netting included, but there are several attachment points inside the tent, so you can attach a midge netting to your liking.
Double Baker (Kitchen) Tent Specifications
* Tent: 12oz poly/cotton canvas, water, rot and fire proofed. Choice of colours. PVC flame proof base for the sleeping/storage compartment.
* Poles: Ash wood with stainless steel connectors
* wooden toggles for top and bottom closure
* the sides can be used to close the sleeping/storage compartment.
* optional separate closing panel for front or sleeping compartment available
* raised central poles for better rain shedding
* attachment points on the inside for hanging lanterns, separate mosquito nettings etc.
* waterproof canvas storage bags for tent and poles
* Height: 6.5′ (2 m). Width: 7′ (4 m). Depth: Porch 6.5′ (2 m) plus sleeping compartment another 6.5′ (2 m)
* Packed size: tent – 80 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm, poles – 130 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm
* Weight: tent – 30 kg, poles – 15 kg.
Complete set of tent and ash poles: £ 1088.00 plus postage. No VAT.
Tent without the poles (we provide instruction of how to make them): £ 840.00 plus postage. No VAT.
Optional Front closing panel (allows to close the porch area completely from all sides, or the sleeping compartment, while both sides are closed: £ 70.00. No VAT.
Please contact to order or use the checkout below.
All our gear is made to order and lead times vary depending on workload. If you require the tent by a certain date, please check with us prior to ordering.
And: the checkout will give you several save ways to pay, through paypal, card, and bank transfer.
Especially for orders above GBP 1000, we are gladly offering to take orders with a 50% deposit, and balance before despatch. Just drop us a line, if thats suits you better, and we will arrange accordingly.
Want to know even more? Watch this: